You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Apr 2003

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00023 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

At 11:53 AM 3/31/03 -0800, you wrote:

>Dear Sri. Sadagopan Swamy :
>Pranams for the very useful info on EkAdasi days. Adiyen would like to
request to list tharpanam days like amAvAsyA and sankramana details (like
mAsa pirappu) also as applicable in USA.
>dasan,
>ravikumar seshadri

Dear SrIman Ravi Seshadri:

Thanks for your request.I am happy to help.
here is the information on Tarpanam days for
AmAvAsyai and Maasa PiRappu (SankramaNams).
Local SooryOdhayam is the key for all computations.
I appreciate very much for SrIman P.Dileepan's help
in computing these dates .

Dear all members of the different forums:

Please come forward and  support the ThiruvahIndhrapuram
RathnAngi Kaimkaryam wrth whatever amounts you can
since the EmperumAn of this Dhivya Desam celebrated by
Thirumangai Mannan is very dear to every AchArya Paramparai.
Please contact me for information on how you can help.Thanks.

AmAvasyai days
**************

The Indian Dates are in paranthesis , whereas the East
Coast USA dates are in open columns:

April 30 (May 1 ): Chitthirai Month
April 15: ChitthrA PourNami

May 30   ( May 31): VaikAsi

June 29 : Same  date for both locatons, Aani

July 28( July 29), Aadi

August26( August 27),AavaNi

September25(September 26), PurattAsi

October24 (October 25), Iyppasi

November 23 Same date for both Locations: Kaarthigai

December 22(December 23), Maarghazhi

Year 2004: January 21 for India , Thai Maasam

February 20 for India

March 20 for India

For the above three months , the AamAvasyai date for
East  Coast will be  a day  earlier. Special posting
for 2004 will be made available later.

Maasa PiRappu (SankramaNam) East  Coast USA Dates
Please refer for further  details to
www.ahobilamutt.org , Nrusimha PriyA ,
RanganAtha PaadhukA for additional details)

Mesha Ravi: Chitthirai : 12.52 A.M ,April 14 (Same date
as in India )

Rishabha Ravi: VaikAsi: 10.53 P.M , May  14 (May 15 in India)
SooryOdhyam: 5.56 A.M in India . Day of Munithraya Nrusimha
Jayanthi and AhObila Matam Nrusimha Jayanthi ;Koil Nrusimha Jayanthi
is on June 13 this year .

Mithuna Ravi: Aani :8.30 A.M , June 15 (Same in India)

Kataka Ravi: Aadi, 11.05 P.M , July 16 (India July 17)
DAKSHINAAYANA PUNYA KAALAM

Simha Ravi: AavaNi , 10.12 A.M , August 17 ( India August 18)

Kanni Ravi : PurattAsi , September 17 (Same as in India)

Thula Ravi : Iypaasi , October 17 ( October 18 in India)

Vrucchika Ravi: Kaarthigai, November 16 (November 17 in India)

Dhanur  Ravi : Maarghazhi , Decemebr 16 ( Same as  in India)

Other Dates in December

December 8: Koil Kaarthikai , East  Coast Kaarthigai:December 7

December 24 : Adhyayana Uthsavam  Aarambham at SrIrangam

Aapasthambha MaharishayE NamO nama:

Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/XUWolB/TM