You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Apr 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00001 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Devotees,

We are all grateful to Shrimaan Sadagopan for bringing to our notice a rich
treasure-trove of lyrics of kirtanaas on Sri Raama.

The main site karnatic.com is a huge one; to assist in easily locating this
jewel of the 414 Tyaagaraja Kirtanais, I am giving below the URL of the
relevant page where the links to these have been provided:
http://www.geocities.com/promiserani2/co1006.html ;

the other composers can be accessed at:

Bhakta Raamadas: http://www.geocities.com/promiserani2/co1015.html

Saint Annamaachaarya: http://www.geocities.com/promiserani2/co1010.html