To: <OmNamoVenkatesaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 3:42 AM
Subject: [OmNamoVenkatesaya] History of Lord Venketeswara

My sincere pranams to all members of Sri Venketeshwara group

I would like to know about the Lord of seven hills.Nobody in my family knows much about the Lords History.I am right now living in U.S doing my Masters.I also need information on slokas on the Lord.

Thanking you
SandeepRam
OmNamoVenkatesaya/

Home Page