You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Dec 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00004 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear BhakthAs:

Many of you have contributed to this once -in-a -lifetime
Thiruvaheendhrpuram Rathnaangi Kaimkaryam .

>From students to Executives have sent in funds
YathA Sakthi and they hail from India , USA ,
Singapore , Kuwait , Europe , Australia , New Zeeland ,
and Indonesia . It is heartening to see such response
to this gigantic , once in a lifetime effort .

We are now beginning to see the proverbial light at
the end of the tunnel regardign this Kaimakryam
with BhagavAn's and Swamy Desikan's anugraham.

The price of gems (Rubies et al ) and gold have become firm.
Both went up as the design got frozen in .

With additional $10,000 , we will reach the shore
and leave the struggles behind.

If these algorithms work out , we can quickly
conclude this fund raising :

1. Twenty AasthikAs supporting by $500 Each .

OR

2. Fifty aasthikAs contribuiting $200 Each

OR

3. Hundred AasthikAs making a samarpaNam of $100 Each

OR

4. Two Hundred AasthikAs supporting by $50 each.

It will be adiyEn's BHAgyam to match Dollar for Dollar
the Contributions made by the aasthikAs from today
until the end of this Month/Year .

If the checks are dated before Dec 31 , we can gain
U.S and Indian Tax deductions from the Income Tax
point of view .

Please join in the Kaimakryam and let us raise the funds
and make a sprint towards the finish line ( End of March , 2004).

The Indian and non-USA SamarpaNams in Rupees can go to:

Thiruvaheendhrapuram Rathnangi Kaimakryam Committee
C/O Mrs.Padma Veeraraghavan
A-5 Kailash Apts
19-20 Station Road
West Mambalam
Chennai 600 033
India

The USA Contributions can be sent directly to:

Mrs.Nagu Satyan
7821 W.Alder Drive
Littleton
CO 80128-2825

Please copy me on your pledges so I can keep track
and match the contributions . Let us seek Lord DeavanAthan's
anugraham for this international race to reach the finish line
by Dec 31, 2003.We have ten days to go .

Thank you one and all for your generous support.

adiyEn's personal Thanks to SrI Sriram of Thiruvaheendhrapuram ,
ThiruvellUr and Thirukurungudi lineage , our Talented Web Master ,
who spent so many countless hours to create the two wonderful
web sites ( RathnAngi and SrI VenkatEsa AshtOttharam Web sites )
referred to below :

http://www.ibiblio.org/Sripedia/oppiliappan/trk/intro.html

http://www.ibiblio.org/Sripedia/Oppiliappan/sva

Please enjoy the delightful visits to ThiruvahIndhrapuram
adn other Dhivya dEsams and AbhimAna Sthalams
housed in the above two splendid web sites.

With Sathsanga PraNAmams,

Dasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri SadagOpan

SvbhAnu , Maarghazhi Kettai , ThoNDaradippodi AzhwAr
AvathAra Dinam and "Keesu Keesenrenghum " ThiruppAvai Dinam