You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Feb 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00000 Feb 2003

Sri Rama Jayam

Dear Krishnaswamy Mama

My humble Namaskaarams to you. Thank you so much for the beautiful lyrics of Sri Ramachandra Kripalu Bhajamana - a lyrical composition of Saint Thulasidasar. If it is not too much, can you please guide me and the other Bhaktas as to the meaning of it. I have been trying to follow by singing along the Bhajan with Sri Lata Mangeshkar and in fact just finished doing so. It would be lovely to know the meaning. Another bhaktha, Sri Balaji was nice enough to e-mail the lyrics to me and i was just about to post on the RamaBhakthi website when I saw your reply.

I am not able to listen to the other keerthana by Srimathi Sudha Ragunathan though. Is there a separate link to it?

Thanks again,

With Namaskaarams and regards,

Sri Rama Jeya Rama, Jeya Jeya Rama Rama

adiyen