You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Feb 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00013 Feb 2003

SrI:

Dear Swamy Desika BhakthAs:

Lord Dhaiva Naayakan is the Lord very dear to
Swamy Desikan . Our Swamy Desikan composed
many SrI Sookthis at this dhivya desam such as
Sri Deva Naayaka PanchAsath, Achyutha Sathakam ,
MummaNikkoVai, Nava Mani Maalai , Para Matha Bhangam
and some others which unfortunately are lost now .
Thru these SrI Sookthis , Swamy Desikan paid
special tributes to the Lord of ThiruvahIndhrapuram
and His divine consort , SrI HemAbhjavalli.
.
At this Dhivya Desam , Swamy Desikan blessed us
with SrI HayagrIva SthOthram , SrI GopAla Vimsathi,
SrI Raghuveera Gadhyam as well . Swamy Desikan
stayed close to 40 years at ThiruvahIndhrapuram
enjoying the dhivya soundaryam of this Lord ,
whose beauty is incomparable. adiyEn will
be writing about all of Swamy Desikan's
SrI Sookthis every day until the RathnAngi SamarpaNa
Kaimkaryam day ( October 5,2003, which happens
to be Swamy Desikan's Birthday , PurattAsi SravaNam
and EkAdasi day).

PerumAL's Rathna hasthams and Crown have been
completed already . The ThirumEni from Chest
downwards to PaadhAravindham needs completion now.
It is a life time opportunity for all of us
to participate in this kaimkaryam and recieve
the dhivya dampathi's and AchAryan's blessings.

adiyEn would like to request you with folded hands
to support this Kaimakryam to the best of Your
ability.

Please contact me for details on where to
send your Tax deductible support funds for
the RathnAngi Kaimkaryam to the Indian Foundation
in Chennai or the specific one in USA , which would
help to transmit the funds on our behalf to the RathnAngi
Kaimkarya Sabha at Chennai . With all of Your help ,
Lord Dhaiva Naayakan will adorn His New AabharaNam
and give His adhbhutha Sevai to Swamy Desikan
on His Thirunakshathram day . We will be blessed to
have the Darsana SoubhAgyam of both Lord DEvanAthan
and Swamy Desikan on this PurattAsi SraVaNam day.
On this day , ThiruvahIndhrapuram will resonate
with the auspicious sound of Swamy Desikan's
SrI Sookthis . May we be blessed to be there
to enjoy this RathnAngi SamarpaNam festival !

We have recieved pledges for Two and Half laks of Rupees
so far and have some way to go to cover the rest of
the expenses for gold , gem stones and labor by
the special gold smith.We have 4 months to assemble
the rest of the funds needed to complete the purchase of
the gold and gems needed.

The Silver base is ready now and is constituted by
4.5 Kilos of Silver . The gold rEk and Gems will be enmeshed
on that silver base by a skilled Gold Smith from Nagerkoil ,
who completed the RathnAngi for Lord Oppiliappan
few years back as well as the MaaNikka Kondai
for SrI BhUmi Devi at Oppilaippan Sannidhi.

Come One , Come All to complete this Kaimkaryam
for our divine parents .

Thank you all as always in anticipation of your generous
support for ThiruvahIndhrapuram EmperumAn RathnAngi
Kaimkaryam ;This EmperumAn has a special place in
the history of SrI VaishNavam.

SrI HemAbjhavalli SamEtha SrI DevanATa ParabrahmaNE nama:

Daasan , Oppilaippan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
raamabhakthi-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list