You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Jun 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00008 Jun 2004

Jun 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI VasudEvan :

Thanks very much for a comprehensive study of
the HusEni Krithi of Saint ThyagarAja and giving us
the definitions of the name of Raagam " HusEni".
Your write up on the nunaces of the words used
by Saint ThyagarAja and their links to SrIamd RaamAyaNam
passages is most enjoyable.

We would all welcome additional similar in depth
study of Krithis of Saint ThyagarAja filled with
Raama Bhakthi in addition to your krishNa bhakthi-laden
postings on the MahA Kavi of OotthukkAdu and LeelA
Sukhar .

Thanks very much ,
V.Sadagopan