From: RaamaBhakthi Moderator [mailto:RaamaBhakthi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:06 PM
To: ghanesh@xxxx
Subject: Welcome to RaamaBhakthi

Hello,

Welcome to the RaamaBhakthi group at Yahoo! Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the RaamaBhakthi group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RaamaBhakthi

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
RaamaBhakthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do not wish to belong to RaamaBhakthi, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
RaamaBhakthi-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see and modify all of your groups, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

Regards,

Moderator, RaamaBhakthi