You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - May 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00000 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Narayanaswamy Rathinampillai :

Thank you ever so much for your mail .

Yes , The RathnAngi Kaimkaryam fund raising effort
is still going on . I keep appealing because we are in
the final stages and that there is a pressing need to
go beyond the present pledges from few devoted list
members .I will keep writing on the AchArya Sri Sookthis
in the context of this Kaimkaryam until we reach the completion
stage.

We could have finished by June 10 had we had the needed
funds in a collective sense . Thiruvahindhrapuram PerumAL
and Swamy Desikan will continue to guide the way and invite
the attention of BhakthAs like yourself from far corners of
the world to particpate in His Kaimakryam.

The funds can be sent to the following address in India :

Mrs. Padma Veeraraghavan
VP, Thiruvahindhrapuram Kaimakryam Committee
A-5 Kailash Apts
19-20 Station Road
West Mambalam
Chennai 600 033