You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Nov 2003

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00003 Nov 2003

Dear BhakthAs:

Authentic (Vaidhika) celebrations of PavithrOthsavam for
Lord RanganAtha and all sanidhis at the SrI RanganAtha
Temple at Pomona will be conducted from December 3-7 ,
2003 .

Strict adherence to PaancharAthra Aagamic vidhis will
be performed by the expert ArchakAs of the Temple
during the 5 days of the Uthsavam . Please see the programs
for each day in the attachment and take part in the Kaimkaryam
by calling the temple (845-364-9790) . We need a lot of
volunteers and supporters of this First PavithrOthsavam
done in this grand manner .

May I also invite your attention to the forthcoming SrI VaishNavite
AchArya Day celebrations at the SrI RanganAtha Temple during
November 29-30, 2003 (Thanksgiving Weekend ) .

EVERY ACHARYA PARAMPARAI WILL BE SALUTED
BY THEIR SISHYAAS AND ABHIMAANIS .

Please come and join and make the Acharya day celebrations
a success.

There is no one more important to us than our AchAryAs .

V.Sadagopan
Vice Chairman , SrI RanganAthA Temple

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia