You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Nov 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00014 Nov 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Sadagopan
To: jyothsna lakshmi
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RaamaBhakthi] Emailing: srutiArticleDetails.htm

Dear Srimathi Lakshmi :

Thanks for your feedback.

I have my own wide collection of krithis of Saint ThyagarAja and
others sung by eminent musicians in audio tapes .

Unfortunately , I do not have the tools or time to make them
available on the net for the rasikAs .

If anyone volunteers to undertake this task , we can accomplish
the task slowly . A group of volunteers are also welcome to join in
to lighten the load .