You are here: SriPedia - RaamaBhakthi - Archives - Sep 2004

RaamaBhakthi List Archive: Message 00003 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Members :

I am planning to travel to Chennai for particpation in
the RathnAngi SamarpaNam Uthsavam at Thiruvaheendhrapuram
scheduled for Sep 16 & 17 .

It is my pleasure to invite you and your family to attend
this joyous uthsavam at Thiruvaheendhrapuram .
Sep 16 is for the adoration of the Lord in His RathnAngi
realized through the loving support of many of you .
It took two years to assemble the funds and complete
the construction of this specail aabharaNam for
Lord DEvanAthan . Please come and recieve the blessings
of SrI HemAbja Naayaki SamEtha SrI DEvanAthan during
this special occasion !

On Sep 16 , Vasthra SamarpaNam at the main sannadhis
at Thiruvaheendhrapuram will take place followed by
SvarNa Pushpa archanai and TadhiyArAdhanam .

There will be Veethi PuRappAdu for Lord DEvanAthan on Sep 17 .
It is a Friday and therefore , there will be PuRappAdu for ThAyAr
with MummaNikkOvai ( three strands of pearls linked by rubies .

Thank you every one for your most appreciated support of
the RathnAngi Kaimkaryam !

During this brief trip of 8 days , adiyEn plans to visit Thuppul/Kanchi ,
Thirumala , SelayUr , Oppiliappan KOil and Srirangam . adiyEn will
pray for the growth of VaishNava Sri and Kaimkarya Sri at
all the Sannidhis dear to our AzhwArs and AchAryAs .

The Oppiliappan , SaraNagathy and Raama Bhakthi Lists
will be closed from Sep 8 to 18 and postings can not be
cleared during this time of my absence from New York.
Please bear with me on this inconvenience .

Daasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
raamabhakthi-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list