You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00004 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SriMathe Ramanujaya Namaha:

Dear Bhagavathas,

I have uploaded few photographs taken at Malur and VairaMudi sevai. You can
view them at

http://www15.brinkster.com/kmshanthakumar

Fortunately we had bhagyam, even our Acharyan "Sri Mudaliandan Swami"
attended the Uthsavam this time. I have also uploaded some photos taken at
Sri Mudaliandan Swami Thirumaligai, Melkote.

If possible, kindly send your valuable feedback.

Adiyen Ramanuja dAsan,
K.M. Shantha Kumar.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia