You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00010 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All
Adiyen would like to announce on behalf ofVEDICS ,

we have initiated the collection of funds for the MM Thiruvarasu Kaimkaryam and this activity have been going on for last 2 weeks with great support from lot of Acharya Abinays. We had talked to SriVaishnavaSri Swamin and gathered info about the Thiruvarasu and the details of the land and other information about the current status and future road map.
Personally Adiyen would say that talking to Sri.A.Krishnamachariar Swamy had motivated us a lot .

( a sample from discussion, One lady from AP sate had the dream of MaMunigal with Ashtathig Gajangal , she could not understand what was it all about and approached HH Chinna Jeeyar, who directed her to go to SriRangam and take part in the kaimkaryam)

As stated earlier VEDICs made an initial donation of $750.0 (sum of contribution from lot of philanthropist and Acharya Abinays , who does not want to print their names! )

And still money is getting collected and would request those who missed the first bus can still make it..

Adiyen's sincere request to those who had already telephoned/mailed to me reg the kaimkaryam, Pl mail your checks to the following address ASAP,

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
3455 Homestead Road, Apt 38
Santa Clara , CA 95051

Best Regards