You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00036 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:
Please accept our humble pranams:

Ramapriya Ramanuja Dasyai from Chicago VEDICS is blessed &
honored with the Service.
Money will be sent to the Chennai Vedics in the next 10 days.
and thereafter every last week of the month (for the following month
kainkariyams)

Jagat Rakshaka Perumal - Ramapriya Ramanuja Dasyai from Chicago VEDICS
Nangur - Sunder Saranathan - Boston Vedics.

We will be putting up websites for these kainkariyms, so all the devotees are
informed about the services and updates from these temples.

Varadan Swamin: Please keep up this noble service, we are so blessed to have
this oppurtunity to
serve our Lord.

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page