You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00054 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

PS: Message from Moderator.
Any other mails regarding this topics will all be clubbed as one large mail.
Let us stop this thread and move on with Kainkariyams.
PS: There are others in Malolan list, who have also spoken up against this type
of articles. Like AMR Kannan Swamin (of Syracure NY), If all Vadakalais and
Thenkalais as well the attitude of AMR Kannan, All will be well.
PS: AMR Kannan, originally from Triplicane, now in Syracuse, NY also contributed
$200 to VEDICS towards Mamunigal Thiruvarasu, and is taking VEDIC handouts
(For Mamunigal Thiruvarasu) to Pommona temple to collect more funds for
Mamunigal Thiruvarasu from those who would listen there.
Hats of to AMR Kannan, we pray for more devotees to have his attitude.

adiyEn prays to Lord SrImannarAyanA and Purvacharyas to help with the
spreading of srI Sampradaya all over the world, without any divisions
between Y & U, without any concern about caste & race,

So all beings can enjoy the divine bliss of experiencing srIvaishnavism
and fulfil purpose of life.

We also pray for SadBuddhi so we all treat ALL devotees with utmost respect and
regard. (treat devotees as you would treat the Lord Incarnate.)
End Moderator Message:

=======Msg from Varadan K==================
-Adiyen dasan,
Dear Bhagavathas,
I believe Sri U.VE.Vellukudi Swamis reply will put an
end to the unecessary discussion taking place since
last few days.Let us discuss about many more bhagavath
vishayam than degrading ourselves .
Varadan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia