You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00085 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Srivaishnavas
Adiyen would like to forward the message Sri.Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy wish
to publish on net, about his Upanyasam of Ramayanam at Bombay from April
21st to 29th.
If you need more info pl contact Swamy ... at velukkudi@xxxx
If any Srivaishnavas are staying near by that location pl contact Swamy..

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672