You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00140 Apr 2002

Apr 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:

Dear Devotees: We have heard from some of the devotees
that there are way too many mials in this list,

We suggest you to switch to digest mode, so you only receive one mail
per day (with all other mails in it)

In case you need help switching to digest mode, please send mail to
danp@xxxx With Subject: "Ramanuja - Digest mode"

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com/docs/mag.htm

Home Page