You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00054 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Dear Sri Padmanabhan
Accept my pranams. Mere words can not express how grateful
I am to you for quoting and explaining ARAyirappadi vyAkhyAnam for
T:18,19,20 by Swami Azhagiya MaNavALa PerumAL NAyanAr. ONly now,I am
getting to understand the beauty and the esoteric meanings of those
pAsurams. My heartfelt thanks to you.

AzhvAR EmperumAnAr JIyar thiruvadigaLE sharaNam
NC Nappinnai

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com