You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00082 Apr 2003

Apr 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear adiyars,

Let adiyen add a point to what Shri.TA.Varadan Swami told.This is
what Swami Velukudi krishnan swami told when he was touring USA.
About the prapatti/charanagati/bharanyasam which ever we are doing "
One important thing a srivaishnava should understand is that the
moksham cannot be granted without doing charanagathi, also he has to
understand that moksham is not granted since because he did
charanagathy. It is due to his nruhetuka krupa we get moksha".

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,
Nallan Chakravarthy Narashiman.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia