You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00051 Apr 2004

Apr 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Shri :
Shri Mathe Ramanujaaya Namaha

Dear Shri Bhagavathas ( living in Toronto , Canada )

Pranams.

Bhagavad Shri Ramanuja's Thirunakshatiram is falling on 25th of this month, (Chitirai-Thiruvaadirai) owing to other bhagavathas convenience , Bhagavad Shri Ramanuja's Birth day will be celebrated at our hindu Richmond Hill Temple (10965 Bayview Ave) on this week end , 24th April -Saturday at 9 A.M with chanting of Ramanusa Nootrandaathi along with Thirumanjanam
for Lord Srinivasa.

Please refer to the web site www.thehindutemple.ca for directions.

This message applicable to all shri vaishnavas living around GTA (Peterborough,Hamilton,Burlington,
Kitchener,Missisauga,Niagara Falls,St Catherines,London,Barrie)

Shri Balu Srinivasan is the co-ordinator of our sampradayam events.Please send a email(subscribe) to
Balu so that you will be notified in advance of other sampradayam events.
E Mail. : balumala@xxxx

Dr. Renganathan will lead the Group in the temple.

Adiyaen

- Ramanuja Daasan

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

Home Page