You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00058 Apr 2005

Apr 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear all;
We are here at TORONTO--GLAD TO WELLCOME -Dr Badri.Please ask him to contact Dr.Chithra Narayan --416-502--0738  For any help--as she is having her own clinic.My no is 416.497.,8846..He may contact me also and i will give more contact em.id. at Toronto
R.V.Krishnama chari
gunsee <gunsee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sri:
Adiyen wish to reqeust for a small help from SriVaishnavAs from Canada
(Toronto and around) . sri.DK Badrinarayanan is going to Toronto
(migrating) and by profession he is Dentist(BDS) and he needs support
from saha bhAghavadas , so if any of you can stretch help , pl let me
know

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Yours Affectionately ,

Kitcha & Vedham