You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Apr 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00071 Apr 2005

Apr 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha

Dear Bhagavatha Bandhus:

We are pleased to annouce the next issue of the 'RamAnuja darshanam' (RD) magazine, a Vedics foundation publication dedicated to bringing you the true message of 'compassionate vision' of swAmy rAmAnuja, our jagadAchArya.  The current issue can be accessed online at

The current issue has several insightful articles from leading sampradayic scholars such as Sri Rangachari Swamy and Sri VV Ramanujan Swamy as well as regular features such as the series on gadya trayam, devotion, Great Saints/Teachers and aradhana, as well as divya deshams.

Ramanujam darshanam is a quarterly magazine, whose sole purpose is to bring to light the uplifting ideas built into the true spirit of the philosophy of srI vaishnavam.  We focus on authentic works from scholars trained in the True ramanuja sampradayam, which is simply a celebration of the immense love and uninstigated grace of our Lord Srimannarayana for all of us.  To subscribe to the magazine, please click on the link http://www.vedics.net/magazine/magsubs.html

If you have any questions or comments, or would like to subscribe, please do not hesitate to contact any of the editorial staff.

ramanuja dasan,

Sridhar Srinivasan
Vedics Foundation

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com