You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Aug 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00017 Aug 2003

Sri :
Srimathe Ramanujaye Namaha:

Respected learned,

I have some quetions in my mind can any one explain

1 ) What is Naishtika Brahmacharyam

2 ) Normally it is said that Father's sin goes to the son, why it should so ?,
because each individual has accumulated their own sin. Why father's sin should
come to son.

3 ) What happens to the souls of jivatma at the pralaya kalam who have not
attained moksha.(Sriman Narayana give refuge to all the things and recreate
them at next yuga. is it right ?).If at kali yuga pralaya kalam occurs then in
next yuga kiruta yuga will have more sinners (Jivatma continues their journey
from kali yuga) is this correct ?

Adiyen
Sri Krishnadasan

This mail is virus checked - Ashok Leyland Ltd., Chennai, India.
***************** End of message ***************

Disclaimer:

This mail is scanned for viruses.
Ashok Leyland Ltd.