You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Aug 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00045 Aug 2003

dear devotees,
i am in total agreement with sawamy v. n`s sayings.I am a bhagyashali because ,by perumaal`s grace i found my reverened aacharya,I indeed was in search of one. swamy v.n is still my guide with whose grace Ihave found H.H srimad srimushnu rangararja yathi as my revered aacharya.It is my privilage to be ardent servvent of acharya &fallow his commands

narayana narayana narayana
nagarathna nadipuram

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Home Page