You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Aug 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00063 Aug 2004

[Misleading distorted and Sacrilegious statements by
TTD EO Ajeya Kallam & Corrupt Vaikhanasa Peetham
president Madambakam Krishnaswamy Srinivasa
Bhattacharya and a few corrupt priests of Tirumala
like Ramana Deekshitulu, Archakam Vudayagiri
Srinivasacharya]

"Chinna Jeeyar Swami belongs to Pancharatra Agama and
he is not a Vaikanasa. He has no right to talk about
Tirumala"

[The Truth in brief]
His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Srimannarayana
Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji is a Sri Vaishnava
Jeeyar (Tridandi, Paramahamsa Parivrajakacharya). This
is the highest form of deeksha for any sanyasi (monk).

Each temple follows certain rules and regulations as
described in the Agama Sastra. Vaishnava Temples like
the Tirumala temple follow Vaishnava Agamas. Among the
Sri Vaishnava Agamas, there are two varieties, the
Pancaratra Agama and the Vaikhanasa Agama.

The two agamas are like two eyes to a Sri Vaishnava.
Sri Vaishnava monks (Jeeyar Swamis) have the authority
to speak on any "Traditional" Sri Vaishnava temple in
general. Tirumala is one of the traditional Sri
Vaishnava Temples (Divya Desam) following Vaikanasa
Agama. Non-SriVaishnava monks have no authority to
talk on the Sri Vaishnava Agamas namely Vaikanasa and
Pancharatra.

TTD EO Ajeya Kallam and a few corrupt priests at
Tirumala are hand in glove doing mis-campaign for
greed of money. They already have contracts worth 100
crores of ruppees and they are selling our heritage,
culture and God for money.

Let us protect our culture and heritage!
Let us not allow anyone to destroy our culture and
heritage!
Let us know the facts about our culture and heritage!