You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Aug 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00105 Aug 2004

Iyengar swami,

My mail was specific on the evolution of life.

If you see the avatarams closely you will see how the
evolution is graphic painted from water to amphibian
to man to super human.

Regards/Vj