You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Dec 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00054 Dec 2002

Dec 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya nama:
Dear Smt Sheela,
Pranams to you and thanks for your reply. I can read telugu
(hence kannada too)script very slowly! Would certainly prefer if it
were in samskrt/tamil/hindi. But still I would be pleased if you
could forward it. I can improve my reading skills. But in what
language was the original written?
Thanks and Best Regards
AzhvAr EmperumAnAr Jeeyar TiruvadigaLE saraNam
NC Nappinnai

--- In ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sheela Belur <bvsheela@xxxx> wrote:

> Dear Smt.Napinnai:
> I think I have it in Kannada script. Will that do for you? Or do
you want it in other scripts?
> Regards
> rAmAnuja dAsi

Home Page