You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Dec 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00093 Dec 2003

Dec 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

--- In vedic_study@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "padhma23" <padhma_88@xxxx>
wrote:
I thought I can share this info. with you all. There are some
positions available in my company for people who has experience in
oracle/java/sybase/cobol etc....anyone who is residing in u.s.a can
send their resumes to my email id. I'm working for an american
company in washington d.c.

padhma_88@xxxx

--- End forwarded message ---

Home Page