You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Dec 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00039 Dec 2004

Dec 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

CAN ONE READ GARUDA PURANA AT HOME? IS IT ALRIGHT TO HAVE A COPY OF GARUDA PURANA AT HOME? I HAVE HEARD HERE AND THERE THAT IT IS VERY INASPICIOUS TO POCESS OR EVEN READ GARUDA PURAN AT HOME. CAN ANYBODY THROUGH SOME RELIABLE LIGHT ON THIS MATTER?

HONGANOUR S KRISHNA

M N Kumar <mnkumar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Srirama,

Adiyen

I am interested to read  the "Garuda Puranam".  Please send the PDF  file

through e-mail to  my address:     mnkumar@xxxxxxxxxx

Adiyen

Narasimha Kumar Acharya.

purohit@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Adiyars
>
> for those who are interested I have composed a "Garuda Purana Saram" - with
> just the essential teachings from the Garuda Puranam in Devanagari and
> English translation. Those who are interested may contact me and I shall
> send it to you in a pdf format.
>
> Adiyen
>
> Dasanudasan
>
> Srirama
>

> azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Do you Yahoo!?

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

Home Page