You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Dec 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00045 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Swamigale Namaskarams
I am residing at Chennai India very much interested in hearing telebridge upanyasams that you the residents of USAare enjoying.Please guide as to how to go about.We can make Rs payment and I am equipped with internet which I hope fecilitates hearing.
Thanking .V.Krishnamachary

Sundar Saranathan <sundar138@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IMPORTANT: The telebridge numbers that were distributed to registered devotees as of August 2005 will be valid for this upanyasam also. If you have not received them, please send email to vedic_discourse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Otherwise please register at www.vedics.net/upanyasam to get the passcode.
sri:
srimathE rAmAnujaya namaha:
srimadh vara vara munayE namaha:

Humble pranam to all devotees:

On account of Kaisika Ekadasi , we are very blessed to hear the details of Kaisika Puranam, what is Kaisika Pann, Varaha Charama Slokam, Why Sri Parasara Bhattar attaches so much significance to Varaha Avatharam

From Sri U. Ve. P. T. Seshadri Swami.

Date and Time:
Saturday, December 10, 2005, 9:00 AM CST.

Topic
Kaisika Puranam.

Upanyasam by:

Sri U. Ve. P. T. Seshadri Swami

Language:
Tamil

Bridge codes:
Registered participants have been sent new passcodes and dial in numbers.  If you have not registered yet, please register at www.vedics.net/upanyasam

Subscription:
In order for us to bring you these quality upanyasams to your
door steps, we request you to subsrcibe for yearly membership for upanyasams for a very very nominal fee of $51 . Vedics will bring upanyasams atleast twice every month and on special occassions. So you get live upanyasams for about $2 per lecture. In addition to this you will receive unlimited access to recordings of all prior upanyasams conducted during this year in the telebridge.

How to get passcodes (for new subscribers):
Please register to get the passcode for the upanyasam, at www.vedics.net/upanyasam

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam
Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

irAmanusan adiyArgal

Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Successor Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS