You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Dec 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00192 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,
Sriman Suresh's suggestions is very logical to overcome the problem created by Buchi Flies in wet cloths. In most of the African countries, washing machines are scarcely used in houses. All the expatriates as part of their remuneration package, get one are two servants who are available for the whole day and their job includes washing, drying and ironing. There are no community washer/dryer available, nor any exclusive shops undertaking this task. Buchi Fly is peculiar only to Zambia and this problem is not found in other African countries including neighbouring countries. Petty crimes are common in African countries and particularly the expatriates do not dare to walk freely on the roads and even to go the the next compound they have to use a car. Notwithstanding these excuses, as Sriman Suresh said there should be some way out if one seriously thinks.
Dasan
Srinivasaraghavan