You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00005 Feb 2002

Dear Bhakthas,

Organisers of thiru naangUr garuda sEvai have approached me in getting
support for the 11 garuda sevai utsavam, thirumangai mannan's mangaLaSaSana
utsavam and Hamsa Vahana utsavam.

This year utsavam is very special because this is going to be 108th year
celebration. To continue the efforts in many more years, the organizers
would like to get financial support from Bhakthas like us.

I have uploaded the invitation in our yahoogroups: Please take a look at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ramanuja/files/garuda-tml.bmp

If you happen to be in India, I would encourage everyone to attend the
event.

adiyEn rAmAnuja dASan.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia