You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00014 Feb 2004

IMPORTANT: DIAL-IN NUMBER FOR THIS UPANYASAM:

Dial In Number : 1-702-835-5000

Passcode : 91544#

Sri:
srimathe rAmAnujaya namaha
srimath vara vara munayE namaha

Humble pranam to all devotees:

We are blessed to have two upanyasams this weekend on account of two importatnt
days coming ahead.

Saturday Feb 07, 2004 is Thirumazhisai Azhvar Thirunakshathiram. We will have
Sri U.Ve. Velukkudi Krishnan Swami to talk about Sri Thirumazhisai Azhvar
Vaibhavam.

Date and Time: Saturday Feb 07,2004: 8PM CST

"Thai Hastham" the thirunakshathiram of svAmi koorattAzhvAn is on Feb 10.

We are blessed to have upanyasam on "svAmi koorattAzhvAn Vaibhavam" on Sunday
Feb 08, by srI parAsara badrinArAyaNa bhattar svAmi of srIrangam who comes from
the great lineage of svAmi koorattAzhvAn .
Date and Time: Sunday , Feb 08, 2004 9AM CST.

Inspite of their busy schedules both the scholars have agreed to spend some
time with us sharing their anubhavam.

We urge everyone to attend these upanyAsams and immerse themselves in the
nectar of bhavad guNa anubhaavam and bhAgavatha guNa anubhavam.

In order for VEDICS to bring these quality upanyasms to your door steps, we
request you to signup for the yearly membership for the upanyasams. The cost of
it is $150 per year. For more information on memberships, please send email to
vedic_discource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

azhvAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigale saranam
jeeyar thiruvadigale saranam

irAmanusan adiyArgal.