You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00090 Feb 2004

Dear devotees:

1. "Agamas and South Indian Vaishnavism" by Dr. V. Varadachari

Can anyone tell me the publisher, the date of publication and ISBN or
ASIN number for this book?

2. Gloss on rAmAnujA's nityam: I came across a reference that
maNavALa mAmunigal has written a gloss on rAmAnujAchArya's nityam (or
a similar manual based on it). Can anyone give me details regarding
this? I've seen the vadakali version (actually an english
translation) by Desika.

Thanks & regards,
Kasturi Rangan

Home Page