You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00101 Feb 2004

Dear SrEvaishNavites,

The sixth ten in AchArya hrhdaym is drawing to a close. AzhwAr 's total
surrender at the feet of Lord thiru vEnkatamudaiyAn is considered as a
milestone, a great event and is indeed a big vAishnavic day. I really feel
exhilarated and full of glee for being involved in this. Edu is a great work
and AchArya Hrdhayam can be considered a corollary of that magnum-opus. I
hearby convey my thanks emotionally to you for having given me this ecstasic
experience to go thorugh this experience of Edu, of AchArya Hrdhayam and of
thiru-voi-mozhi.
Thank You and regards,
rAmAnuja dhAsan
vanamamalai padmanabhan