You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00113 Feb 2004

IMPORTANT: DIAL-IN NUMBER FOR THIS UPANYASAM:

Dial In Number : 1-702-835-5000

Passcode : 91544#

sri:
srimathe rAmAnujaya namaha
srimath vara vara munayE namaha

Dear Bhagavathas,
Please accept our humble pranams.

We have two important days coming ahead. We have Sri Thirukkachi Nambigal
thirunakshathiram on Sunday Feb 29, and Tuesday March 2nd is the
Thirunakshathiram of Sri Kulasekara Perumal.

On account of these two important days, VEDICS is bringing you an upanyasam
this Saturday 8AM CST on the following topics.

Sri E.B. Sriram, thirukumarar of Sri U. Ve. E. S. Bhoovaragha swami will talk
about Sri Thirukkachi Nambigal Vaibhavam focussing on the the 6 great axioms
regarding our sampradayam that Lord Devaraja conveyed to swami Emberumanar
through Sri Thirukkachi Nambigal.

Following that, Sri U.Ve. E.S.Bhoovaragha swami will talk about Sri Kulasekara
Perumal vaibhavam, focussing on the 5th thirumozhi of Perumal thirumozhi
"Vithuvakkottamma" paasurams signifying the Nava Vidha Sambandham (Nine
different relations )between us and Perumal.

Time and Date:

Saturday February 28,2004 8AM CST to 10:30AM CST.

Please join us for these great anubhavams.

In order for VEDICS to bring you these quality upanyasams to your living room,
we request you to subsrcibe for yearly membership for upanyasams for $150.. For
more information please send email to vedic_discourse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Azhwar Emberumanar Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam
Jeeyar Thiruvadigale Saranam

irAmanusan adiyArgal