You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2006

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00011 Feb 2006

Dear Sir

I live in chennai and would like to know the contact here for buying
the dvd. Thank you.

Thank you

Warm Regards
Ramanuja Dasan

vasantha jagannathan <j_vasantha01@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
respected sir,

i would liketo buy the dvd on Sri Ramanujar, I live
in Madurai, tamilnadu could you please inform me from
where i should get in india. Thanking you
yours sincerely
vasantha

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Azhvar EmberumAnAr JeeyAr ThiruvadigalE Saranam
http://www.vedics.net

Bhagavad gita Culture Thirumalai
Ways of Successor Sri

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS