You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Feb 2007

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00005 Feb 2007

--- Begin Message ---
Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujayanamaha:

Dear nithin,

adiyen is feeling very very happy for ur happiness in getting the book and the interest showing towards sampradayam. It's adiyen's bhagyam to contribute such a small help.

adiyen's vinnapam is pls spread a mail with that download link so that whoever is interested can b benifitted.

Adiyen ramanuja dasan.

nitin kumar <fcanitin9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sri Sriye Namah
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Sri Sadguru Devaya Namah

Dear Narayana,
Thank you very very much for your kind support..........
i dont have words to express how proud i m feeling to have that devine book  i just had a look on it yesterday it really was eye opening...... now i m  dreaming to  have Sri Bhashyam

once againg thank you very much
Regards
Nitin
Narayana Moorthy <murthy_krupa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya namaha:

Dear nithin,

here i'm giving u the link to download that book

http://www.sendbigfiles.com/download.php?file=8876036

i followed the steps below to make it a pdf book,

1. U must have Download accelerator plus software installed in ur system
2. clik on the arrow mark next to the page number box will directly download the page
3. after collecting all the pages , need to make that as pdf file using pdf creator

if u have any problem in downloading that book, pls mail me.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan,

nitin kumar <fcanitin9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sri Sriye Namah
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Sri Sadguru Devaya Namah

Dear Narayana,
the link for geeta bhashyam is given below if u read this script care fully i think there is some thing to to with the words 1&last  ( i thing that means show only 1st n last page out of 607 pages)appearing in the script  think we have to type some thing here so that we can see the whole book if you change it 2 & last u will b able to see the second page and so on ... please tell me how can i down load the whole book

http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/scripts/FullindexDefault.htm?path1=/data_copy/upload/0085/077&first=1&last=607&barcode=1990030085072

Regards
Nitin

Narayana Moorthy <murthy_krupa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya namaha:

Dear Nitin kumar,

can u pls send me the link of the book which u r getting only 1st and last page only, bcs i didnt get any result for the book of geeta bhashyam.

so that i can try my best.

adiyen ramanuja dasan,

nitin kumar <fcanitin9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sri Sriye Namah
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Sri Sadguru Devaya Namah

Dear Narayana,
i m really very happy that many peoples are searching Sribhasyam in hindi to
help me , i have gone through the link sent by you also found there Geeta bhashyam in hindi but still not able to read it or download it, this link is just showing the first and last page of the book and are you able to read this book through this link??
 if yes please tell me how can i down load or read it.

Thanks in advance
Nitin Kumar

Narayana Moorthy <murthy_krupa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sri:
srimathe ramanujaya namaha:

adiyen dasan,

here i'm giving the link to get the sribhashyam in devnagari text but in sanskrit commentary.

i'm sending this bcs u may get more books from this site and useful to u.

u have to download the pages and if u want to make it a book, u need to do it by adobe pdf maker.

for general search of sampradaya books...u can c this website...a gud one.

vachaka dhosha kshanthavyaha:
adiyen ramanuja dasan,

Be a PS3 game guru.

Regards,