You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jan 2004

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00073 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:

According to our poorvAchAryas, bhAgavatha apachAram is something
which Perumal will never forgive. He may fogive apacharams towards
Himself or Piratti, but never bhAgavatha apacharams. Hiranykashipu's
bhAgavatha apacharam with respect to Prahlada was beyond all limits.
Moreover, even after He appeared in the Pillar that Hiranyakashipu
himself chose, He did not kill him immediately. There was ample time
for Hiranyakashipu to surrender and ask for forgiveness. But the
asura did not surrender. Therefore to put an end to the bhAgavatha
apachAra, He had to take the final step.

rAmAnuja dAsi

--- In ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chandra Narasimhan"
<chandra_usa@xxxx> wrote:

..
> During the Narasimha Avatar, where was Sri Lakshmi Piratti. Was she
not with
> him? How her
> katatcham not fallen on Hiranyakashup? Does Sriman Narayanan
covered her
> here also to avoid
> her katatcham on Hiranyakashyup?
> Can any one highlight on this?