You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jul 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00010 Jul 2003

Jul 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Learned:

I heard that Andavan Shisiyas have to do Yajur
upakarma on 13th July. There is no mention about
Gayathri Japam. Should it be performed on july 14th
or later. Also nothing is mentioned about the time.

Usually I use Shri. Sundar Kidambi's procedures or
Shri. Mani Varadarjans procedures to perform Avani
Avittam. But I could not see any discussion related
to this. Can someone give me some answers to my
questions.

AdiyEn

Ramanuja Dasan

Home Page