You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jul 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00052 Jul 2003

Jul 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

One day Nanjeeyar asked Bhattar "What is the meaning
behind the Lord lying in Srirangam in the banks of
Chandra Pushkarani?"

Bhattar replied "He came to the banks of the river
(the avataras) only after His devotees cried for His
help. He has come to the banks of Cauvery to save me
even before I can ask for help. He is lying here
beforehand knowing that I will be near this river.
You did not ask for this meaning out of your own
volition. Through you, He reminded me of this".

AzhvAr emperumAnAr jIyar thiruvadigaLE sharaNam

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list