You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jul 2005

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00111 Jul 2005

Jul 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
Dear SriVaishnavAs
Adiyen wish to share my feelings on the Nirhethva Krupai of Him on ChethanAs , as we have heard from various quotes from Acharyas and vyAkyAnams that He is always ready with the Krupai and its only our Advesham that stops! so we heard people saying "AdveshamE amayum" meaning, He wont look for anything from our side to shower the krupai but we should not show the averse to Him , correct me if I have spellt anything wrong

While I was going thru the Eedu Vyakyanam on ThirupEr Nagar 10-8-9 "InRu ennai poRullAkki" , its gem of the pAsuram where Alwar queried Him why its so much of delay from His side, the answer from Him was different , like He bowed down and scratched the Floor with His foot (amazing to imagine !)then immediately Alwar recogonized that He should not be put under any such Query and acknowledged that this is one of His gunA "ithu oru gunA vishesham"

Here Acharyan Nampillai explained the mind set of Alwar , that Alwar felt it was He who removed that Advesham from Alwar and sowed the interest on Him and now coming down to take Alwar to His abode , here Nampillai clearly expalined that it was He who removed Advesham , so nothing from our side . The style of the commentary is such that till this pAsuram we would have read that we should not have Advesham on Him , but from here Nampillai clarified who can do that too !

Adiyen felt it was a great eye opener for me ! Sure my mail will be confusing to many (beacuse of some transliteration etc) , so pl go thru the vykyAnam and get yourself cleared,

Note : Here Adiyenwish to Thank Sri Embar Rangachary swamy for showing me the correct place to refer

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan Venkatachary

azhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

Bhagavad gita Culture Ways of
Agree Corporate culture Hawaiian culture

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com