You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jun 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00012 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
SrimathE Ramanujaya nama:

> I had never seen B4 such kind of worst website in my
> life. They are misguiding all of our Hindu pupils. I
> am unable to read fully. But their target is to create
> problems to Sriman Narayana and Srivaishanvas. And
> their main aim is to create controversies within the
> Brahmin community (Only Srivaishanavas)

We should be glad that thirumala is now part of Andhra and not
Tamil nadu as it was initially.

adiyEn
Venkatesh Elayavilli

Home Page