You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jun 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00077 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear sri geetha,

This chart though has some contradictions is almost
correct. Swami PBA was not a disciple of Swami
manavalamamunigal at the beginning and he became his
disciple after the thiruvengadam anubhavam.

I dont know if swamy mudaliyandan has and alias as
vaadhu poornar and if it is then Swamy vaadhu poornar
is swamy mudaliyandan then it fits right in this
chart.

Thirumalai nallan chakravarthy is one of the 74
simhasanadhipathis I am a nallan chakravarthy too and
to my knowledge is a thennacharya sampradhayam. and
is mentiooned together in the map as other
simhasanadhipathis.

I dont have much knowledge but to my small knowledge
till manavaalamamunigal there was only ramanuja
sidhantham,which is clearly stated in the paasuram in
ubadesa rathina maalai"emperumanaar darisanam enre
idharkku". Our srivaishnava matham is following
emperumanaar darsanam.i stress "emperumanaar illayel
srivaishnavam illai". till arangam is there and
arangan is there there will be only one sampradayam in
the vaishnavam that is "emprumanaar darsanam".

By the way who said swamy desikan has a seperate
sampradayam for himself. I dont think there is a
seperate siddhantam called desika siddhantam or
atleast he didnt create it.a swamy of his calibre
would never had created that.may be later swamy/s for
some power or control over some high place as a leader
might have created one like that . as i qouted in
the previous para it is one and the only emperumanaar
sidhantham.

adiyen ramanuja dasan,

nalln chakravarthy narashiman.