You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Jun 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00096 Jun 2002

Jun 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear sri venkatesh and other Bhagavatas,
jai sriman Narayan

I need some help in understanding a point in our
sampradayam.Please excuse my ignorance.Today, I got
into arguing with an iskcon devotee on
the matter of "free will"..
is there any such thing as "free will" in our
sampradayam? Has it been commented upon by
poorvacharyas? How does it relate to the Lord's
Nirhetuka Krupai?

Daasan venkat ramanan