Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 11:26 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: [sri ramanuja] Sri Velukkudi Krishan Swami Bhagavath Gita Discourses -uploaded- Reg

Dear TVG Sir,

Pl find attached the appreciation received for uploading the Gita Discourses from Ramajuja Group to which I have shown the link.I thank you for uploading the treasure and hope this will be continued .

sampathkumar,
Hyd

Note: forwarded message attached.

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

--- End Message ---

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
ramanuja-subscribe@yahoogroups.com