You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00011 Mar 2002

Mar 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Srivaishanavas
Vedics would like to announce the forthcoming Week Upanyasams with some changes
(with respect to what published) as follows

Saturday- (9th March 2002)
Topic- SriBhasyam
by Sri. U.Ve. Narasimha Chariar of SriRangam
Time- 7.00 am PST, 10.00 am Eastern, 8.30 pm IST

Suggested Donation- $10.0 thru www.radioramanuja.com

Sunday - 10th March 2002
Topic- Conceptual Diff between two Schools of SriVaishnavism
by Dr.M.A.Venkata Krishnan
Time- 7.00 am PST, 10.00 am Eastern, 8.30 pm IST

Suggested Donation- $10.0 thru www.radioramanuja.com

Note - This time we have a difference with respect to what we published in
www.radioramanuja.com , this is mainly to accommodate various scholars
availability, hence we request the Bhagavadas to note the changes and login to
hear the non stop nectar from great scholars .

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672

Home Page