You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2002

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00037 Mar 2002

Mar 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Humble Pranams to all:

Please see attached Flier, and improve as needed, adiyEn could not spend much
time on the Flier.

The land next to the Mamunigal?s (most revered Sri Vaishnava Acharya)
Thiruvarasu, is about to be sold to commericial interests, It is proposed to
the we purchase the land and allow it for SriVaishnava causes. The cost comes
approximately to Rs.7,00,000/- out of this only Rs 3,00,000 is being sought
from us ($ 6000).

Information on the Thiruvarasu:
http://www.bhakthinivedana.org/mmtiruvarasu/mmindex.htm

To protect and preserve our sampradaya, we have to start with the LORD?s
acharyan. Every one of us is requested to contribute, inform others and get
involved as per their capacity.

You may send the funds to India directly or via VEDICS, we are collecting for
this cause.
(Checks payabale to VEDICS collected in the US, or payable to
"DivyaDesaParamPariaPadhukaapuPeravay" - "DDPPP"
SriVaishnava Sri Krishnamacharyar Swami email: akchari@xxxx, Ph: + 91
431 434398
Mail the checks to 4330 Pine lake Drive, Naperville, IL - 60564

Feel free to contact any of the local contacts for more info on this divine
service:

Gunaseelan Venkatachari Santa Clara. CA: 3455 Homestead Road, #38 Santa
Clara CA 95051 (Ph: 408 615 1163)

Guna_Venkat@xxxx
Mukundan Pattangi 824 S. Leavitt Unit D, Chicago IL 60612 (Ph:
312 850 1169) danp@xxxx
Chitra Madhavan Naperville, Illinois: 4330 Pine Lake Drive,
Naperville, IL 60564 chitras1@xxxx

Anand Srinivasan Texas, Roaring Springs Lane Seabrook,
TX-77586 (281291 7376) sriramanuja@xxxx
Sridhar Srinivasan Ph:281556 1723,
pataps@xxxx

Mohan & Madhuri Sagar Denver, CO: mmsagar@xxxx, Ph: 303 696 1359

TCA Venkatesan Detroit MI, vcta@xxxx, Ph:

Sunder Saranathan Boston MA, sundar.saranathan@xxxx,
Ph: 508 879 9254

Shanti & PT Srinivasan NY/NJ: shanthi@xxxx, Ph: 609 275 8802

We request all the devotees to come forward for this kaimkaryam,
please contact your area local vedics co-ordinator to give donations, payable
or mail the Checks to VEDICS, 4330 Pine Lake Drive, Naperville, IL 60564

If each area in the US, we can collect $1000, we can easily committ to the
$6000.

Special request to devotees in Srirangam, From Srirangam to come out in numbers
and take up service
at the Thiruvarasu in any way you can. (In Srirangam, Please contact,
SriVaishnava Sri Swami 431 434398)

azhwAr emberumAnAr JeeyAr thiruvadigalE saranam

adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Mukundan Vangkipuram Pattangi
http://www.radioramanuja.com

Home Page