You are here: SriPedia - Ramanuja - Archives - Mar 2003

Ramanuja List Archive: Message 00023 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namaskarams,

God is referred to as Ksheerabdhi Nathan (Lord of Milky Ocean).

Our galaxy is Milky Way and it is very nice of our elders to have described
Lord as Universe and as Lord of Milky Ocean.

The whole universe is God and our galaxy too. Each step we take or each work
we do is God. "thena vina thrunamapi na chalathi".
Our Society is also our God as we can see in Purusha Suktha.

Parabrahman is there with us always and listening to our prayers.

Thuphal VijayaRaghava Dasan